Binh Huy Le
TA for COSC 4330 - Principles of Operating Systems
Instructor: Dr. Jehan-Francois Paris
Course website: http://www2.cs.uh.edu/~paris/4330/resources.htm
TA hours and office
12h30 to 14h30 on Monday and Wednesday
Room 309 - PGH Building
Instructions for submission of assignments
- Please submit your source code and makefile (if you have one).
- Source code that you submit for the assignment should begin with comments that include your name, email address, and student ID. You can also some extra information for the TAs in these comments (e.g. special compiling instructions, or explanations if your program does not work correctly at the last minute).
- Your submissions will be graded on Bayou System. If you work on any other system, make sure the program works fine on Bayou before you submit it.
- Log onto bayou.cs.uh.edu, switch to the directory which holds all your files. The command for submitting assignment is:
(where * represents one blank space)
- Example for assignment 1:
/home/y2012/spring/cs4330/0874386/submit 1 test.txt
/home/y2012/spring/cs4330/0874386/submit 1 test.txt check.cpp
- TAs will only accept late submissions or give extensions with permission from Dr. Paris.
- In case the Bayou System does not work, you need to email your submission to both TAs at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com and clearly state "the Bayou System is not working". TAs will only accept submission via email if the Bayou System does not work, otherwise your email submission will be discarded.