On-going projects at HPCTools
No flash player!
It looks like you don't have flash player installed. Click here to go to Macromedia download page.
Powered by Flash Gallery
To view a complete list of news, please visit our News page.
- The Wall Street Journal published a press release about the OpenACC standard gaining momentum with growing developer tool support. The article also features Dr. Barbara Chapman and
the HPCTools group at the University of Houston, who are launching an OpenACC test suite. Scheduled to be released in the summer of 2012, the suite will test expected functionality of OpenACC features and will help speed development of new, robust products.
- Dr. Chapman and Sunita Chandrasekaran organized a mini-symposium at SIAM 2012. Presentations from the symposium titled "Applications and programming models for multi-core heterogeneous architectures" are available here
- Dr. Chapman gave a keynote speech titled "An Evolutionary Exascale Programming Model Deserves Revolutionary Support" at the HIPS'12 Workshop held in conjunction with IPDPS'12 on March 21st, 2012. Slides
- Congratulations to Sayan Ghosh and Walid Ali Elkour who passed their M.S. thesis defenses in April 2012.
- Dr. Oscar Hernandez from ORNL visited the HPCTools group April 3rd - April 6th, 2012.
- Dr. Henri Calandra from Total, France visited the HPCTools group on March 8th, 2012.
- Dr. Detlef Hohl from Shell Inc. gave a talk at the Department of Computer Science, University of Houston. More>>
- Dr. Steve Roberts from ORAU visited the University of Houston. More>>